St Brendan’s has a range of exciting sporting initiatives happening across the school extending our students talented sporting achievements.
Each year, we offer the following additional sporting opportunities:
- Diocesan Representative Sport. Students in Years 4, 5 & 6 have the opportunity to trial for selection to represent the Diocese of Broken Bay. These sports include netball, basketball, soccer, hockey, touch football, rugby union, cricket, rugby league and AFL.
- Central Coast Catholic Schools Sports Gala Days such as Soccer, Touch Football and Netball.
- Students between the ages of 8–12 also have the opportunity for selection in school, Central Coast Cluster, and Diocesan Representative Teams for swimming, athletics and cross country.
- Central Coast Schools Cricket Competitions e.g. Waratah Shield, and the Mark Taylor Shield.
- Rugby League competitions e.g. NSW Catholic Primary Schools Rugby League 10- a -side.
- Sporting Skills Development days e.g. AFL Aus Kick, Basketball, CC Mariners, Rugby League,Cricket.
- Year 2 Swimming Program at our local swimming pool with professional trained instructors.