Our Lake Munmorah OSHC is located on the grounds of St Brendan’s Catholic Primary School. We are open to children from both St Brendan’s and Lake Munmorah Public School.
Our qualified and experienced educators provide a relaxed environment that fosters your child’s interests, creativity and development in partnership with families. Our goal is to have the children love coming here due to our fantastic program and caring educators.
- Before school care: 6:30 am to 9:00 am
- After school care: 2:30pm to 6:00pm
- Vacation care: 7:30 am to 6:00 pm (children from all schools are welcome to enjoy our excursions and activities during school holidays).
We provide a wide range of learning and play activities including creative arts and craft, sports and fitness, social development, homework supervision, and board games.
Fees are as follows:
- Before school care: $17.50 per day (permanent), $19.50 per day (casual)
- After school care: $26.50 per day (permanent), $28.50 per day (casual)
- Vacation care: $62 + excursion costs
- We charge an annual admin fee of $25.00 per family and $5.00 for each additional child.
Our Lake Munmorah OSHC service is a Registered Carer. Some families may be eligible to claim Child Care Benefit if you meet the required work assessment. Families will need to investigate their eligibility through the Family Assistance Office.
To enrol, simply complete the Enrolment Form. You can drop it into the service or email it to us.
For more information please contact:
Coordinator, Lake Munmorah OSHC
29 Carters Road
LAKE MUNMORAH NSW 2259
P: (02) 4358 8157 or 0408 789 189